Veronica.Youve problem about ready to give up on me.But please dont just yet.I Know you say you forgive me and its ok.But its not so im going to tell you a real aplogy that you desierve from me.
Veronica.You are an Amazing person with an golden heart.I Glad we are friends,i couldnt ask for a better friend,I dont care if im not your best friend.Im your best friend.And always will be no matter how mad i get.I Dont know where i would be if i didnt know you.Id proble not be on here bored to death.I Remember one night i was like
'No one i know understands me to were i can talk to them and they would understand'
Then a few days later on youtube i met you.You accepted me.Like an angel <3
Then a year later i was always mad at someone because things going on.I Would cry every night.And i toke my anger out on you.That must of huirt you.I Know it would hurt me.But you would always be kind anyways.:)
I Dont desieve a best friend like you.:) <3 I Will always be supporting and loveing (no homo) You every step of the way <3
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Terri. That has a lot of power and soul. I can even feel the emotion. Good job. :) I know Veronica she will love your apology. She is a very forgiving person. That is what I love about her. :) Good luck.
ReplyDeleteAww <3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete