THIS blog is about an incredabley amazing girl named
VERONICA shes my bestest friend that on the internet! but this blog isnt bout her (next one is) I know i might make her mad sometimes because i take my problems out sometimes on her.And im trying not to do that.She never makes me mad because i couldnt imagine life with out her.I Wish she could live near me so we could hang out :) And i know shell accept me any way that i look.Because she awsome like that :D Veronica,i know we fight sometimes but we always make up and end up close in the end :) I Love you Veronica. Heres the means of your name
V ~Viva la nica!~
E Escape The Fate (One of your favorite bands)
R Random (That everyone loves)
O On my side :)
N Never upseting
I Insperable from Your music (haha)
C Cool (much cooler than me chick)
A Amazing-And soo much more :)
I know there weird but Hey Veronica and me =Besties 4 life :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment