Today,Hmmm.
TODAY at school I had to practice for my promotion.
Ugh.I Hate that.It happend twice a day me singing my heart out and everyone like hmhmmhm.
Whats up with that?So i just altogether stoped.
At after care we were playing court,I Was the judge (YAY).But a boy cried because i sent him to jail because he stabed some one.Hey so guess what?
A FOURTH grader started to cry cause of that.Ugh..
Just what i need.I Like to just go off to my own world when i get in trouble
There like Terri you did blah blah blah
And im in my world the queen with my besties celebrateing styuff for no reason *sigh*
I Got in tropuble so i was in my world for like 2 hours.It was awsome.
Mike made me laugh
Veronica made me smile
Abby entertained me
Emma made me laught too.
It was an awsome world.No fights.No tears.Just laughts hugs and tears of joy and partying.
That all i have today. Peace
~Terriann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment