Hello People.:)
Today was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE SCHOOL.YEAH!
Ok.Over that.No more maria.No more other shitty people in my old class.:)
I Might meet Veronica too. *screams*
I Also might be able to be on tv singing this song
Mariah Carrie. If you Believe.
Many nights we prayWith no proof anyone could hearWe barely understandAnd our hearts a hopeful songAlthough we know there's much to fearWe were moving mountains longBefore we know we couldWhen you believeThough hope is frailNow we are not afraidIt's hard to killWhen you believeWho knows what miracleYou can achieveYou will when you believeSomehow you willWhen prayer so often proves in vainIn this time of fearHope seems like the summer birdsToo swiftly flown awayAnd now I am standing hereMy heart's so full, I can't explainI never thought I'd sayWhen you believeThough hope is frailSeeking faith and speaking wordsIt's hard to killYou can achieveThere can be miraclesWhen you believeSomehow you willWho knows what miraclesYou will when you believeBut when you're blinded by your painAnd it's easy to give in to your fear, ohhCan't see your way safe through the rainThey don't always happen when you askThought of a still resilient voiceThere can be miraclesSays love is very nearWhen you believeThough hope is frailIt's hard to killWho knows what miraclesYou can achieveWhen you believeYou will when you believeSomehow you will, how you willYou will when you believeOh yes, there can be miraclesYou will when you believeJust believeJust believeYou will when you believe
Cheer for me!:) Sorry its so close <333>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment