Afew weeks ago a cop came to my class to talk about drugs
He said dont do drugs and stuff i heard a million times possible
So i was bored to death so i pulled out a piece of paper and wrote (Summing it down to like 5)
5 Ways a kid could commit suicide
1.Jump off a building
2.Drink poision
3.Fall down 10000 stairs
4.Kiss a poisonis frog
5.Hang them self
And things was going good until my teacher said
'Clear your desk!'
I didnt hear her.
So she came around and she read my little paper.
I think i saw her eyes pop out her head.
My soft giggle end up to a Loud laught.
So Ms.Harper Asked me what it was,I Said a list of how kids can kill them self.
She freaked out and so i lied and said
'I Fount it outside'
It was going good until Maria the class bitch said
'No!I Saw Terriann Writeing that!'
So my Best friend threw an apple to the back of her head.
I laughred like crazy then.
My best friend and i got sent to the principals office and had to spend two day
In iss.
And it was 'Defantly going on my record'
You know what?
Whatever.I Have only 6 days left in the prision cell and im free for 2 months :)
Happiness :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment